Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

All Music Guide widget

rmcellig

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 - 9:03 am    Post subject: All Music Guide widget Reply with quote

Is there a widget I can use to search the All Music Guide web site? (www.allmusic.com)
purvisa

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 - 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a tough one in some respects. The All Music Guide is password protected, so it would need to implement a method for handling that, in addition to parsing the data.

Could such a widget be made? Sure. Will someone do it? I have little doubt. Just understand that it may be a little while before that gets done.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
rmcellig

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 - 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I go on the All Music Guide web site, I can search for an artist without using a password. I usually do this without logging in.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.