Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Apple Developers - check the member download secti

Walker

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 - 7:21 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

2GB are waiting to be downloaded
vmirce

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 - 7:21 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Quoting: Chris OBrien

Oh well, I'm updating all of mine to work with this release, and having to re-write Capture from scratch, since I formatted the hard drive and lost the obj-c source-code

That's terrible news Chris! How long did it take to write in the first place?
Chris

Yeah. It's pretty pants that the documentation hasn't been updated.

Oh well, I'm updating all of mine to work with this release, and having to re-write Capture from scratch, since I formatted the hard drive and lost the obj-c source-code
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Walker

Quoting: grabberslasher

Damn Apple! This release breaks virtually every widget.

If at least the documentation would be up-to-date. Mine is still from Juli.
grabberslasher

Damn Apple! This release breaks virtually every widget.

It's now
if (window.widget) instead of if (widget)

And also:

if (window.widget)
widget.prepareForTransition("ToBack");

if (window.widget)
setTimeout ('widget.performTransition();', 0);

if (window.widget)
widget.prepareForTransition("ToFont");
wrx_13

Quoting: grabberslasher

The blue corners have turned graphite. Very nice on the eyes

Sweeeet.
grabberslasher

The blue corners have turned graphite. Very nice on the eyes
bandar

what are the color changes ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
grabberslasher

Version 8A294 eh?
There's nothing much different from 269, apart from a few color changes and print stuff. Gmail won't load Razz
desicanuk

any word on the imporvments from 8a269? or is that breaking the nda?
Walker

Time to transform my Gadgets into Widgets. Download still takes more than an hour. Wonder if there are any other changes regarding Dashboard.
desicanuk

Totallly understand,

Thanks for the update

(starts making voodoo doll of person who invented NDA)
Walker

if you are a Select (or higher) Apple Developer you will see.
Chris

It took me a few days. Unfortunately there's not much of a clue in the documentation as to how to write plugins. Happily, it should be much quicker this time round, as I know what I'm doing

In fact - I got it taking the screen shots after 5 minutes, so it's not too bad.

I'm usually really good at backing things up, but capture must've slipped through somehow. However, I have a feeling I have it somewhere. Oh well, re-writing it gives me a chance to make it better
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.