Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

MetalHistory Test

novis

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 - 11:10 pm    Post subject: mh Test Reply with quote

Okay,
I have started on getting the images on there (This has been going very fast). So now I will begain looking for people to put cool animations in the widget. If anybody wants to do this for me you will get your name in the widget and in the code. All you have to do is effects and animations. Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
jtbandes

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 - 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be able to do the animation on the X button: fading the button like the i button.
novis

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 - 11:20 pm    Post subject: mh Test Reply with quote

Please Go Right Ahead.
The Div for the X is in there, just search around a little. lot of stuff in there.

Thanks
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
novis

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 - 9:30 pm    Post subject: Graphics, Bands, More Reply with quote

Hey,
Just a little update on the updates here. The widget has 6 new themes and i hope to have more in before the widget is finally released. I added 2 new bands since the last post, they are Slayer and Korn. Now the check box on the back of the widget to not load the external images works (before it did nothing). The discography layer has been updated to include all: Albums, Singles, and Videos for most of the bands. Although most of the bands have images for every year some only have 1 main image. The close box has also been moved in closer to the widgets body. I need someone to search the widget for spelling errors or gramer errors (not my strongest points). If theres any features or something messed up, please let me know. Thanks

Gabe - Novis Design
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Goto page Previous  1, 2