Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Will design for food.

LindasJon

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 - 6:47 pm    Post subject: Will design for food. Reply with quote

As my wife will tell you, I really don't need more food in my liife, so I would rather design for code. I am an artist and neophyte widget builder. I would like to find someone I can go to for answers and troubleshooting when I get stuck with a widget I am working on. In exchange, I would be willing to design your widget interface, buttons, etc. Anybody interested?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
purvisa

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 - 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have in your inbox my answer (though I too am a neophyte, I sometimes get stuff right).

Quick editorial note. This sort of thing is precisely what a community like DBW is all about, to my mind. Yes, we can help one another with little snags and snarls, but putting people together just rocks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
jtbandes

Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 - 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you really need to do anything but go into the Widget Development thread and just post your questions/problems there. As purvisa said, that's what a community like this is for!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.