Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Is clipart royalty free?

JackoMac

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 - 3:49 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I'm a bit bored tonight so thought I would do some more widget mockups. but I wanted to know if clipart is like royalty free? i guess it is, cuz I see people use it on posters all the time. so could I like use weather pictures from Word or Appleworks clipart in a widget?

I dont want to make mockups with clipart in them if it wont be able to be used legally. thanks!
Walker

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 - 3:49 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

There is no general answer to this question. You'll have to read the terms and conditions of each product.
Sometimes clipart is only free for personal use (not commercial, not for publication).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.