Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Weather Widget Mockup (sorta)

JackoMac

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 - 4:03 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Well it only took me about a minute and doesn't have much stuff, but it's a weather widget idea:

Thing is, I need to know if you can use clipart and stuff legally before i want to put any proper effort in.
esXXI

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 - 4:03 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

*Hints that himself and Chris are in the process of doing a Weather widget*
JackoMac

Quoting: esXXI

Hints that himself and Chris are in the process of doing a Weather widget

cool cuz you guys make awesome widgets, i just post mockups and stuff to get some discussion going, when do we see a preview??
esXXI

Quoting: JackoMac

cool cuz you guys make awesome widgets, i just post mockups and stuff to get some discussion going, when do we see a preview??

Thank you =D

I think Chris is nagging at me to get it done soon.. Before December I should hope.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.