Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Chuck Norris Fact Widget

williegman

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 - 8:46 pm    Post subject: Chuck Norris Fact Widget Reply with quote

There is a website, http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty, that shows the top thirty Chuck Norris facts. I know it sounds stupid, but just go to the website, it is absolutely hilarious. There should definitely be a widget that displays these facts.

P.S. There are similar websites for Vin Diesel and Mr. T, and widgets for these people would also be good.
thedigit

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 - 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh ive seen that before. I would really like to make that widget, it would be really funny.
Awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
noisymime

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 - 1:11 am    Post subject: Chuck Norris widget Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I've made a widget for this. It includes the facts about Vin Diesel and Mr T that are on the same site.

Grab it from:
http://www.noisymime.org/software/widgets/facts

Let me know if you've got any suggestions for it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
andrethegiant

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 - 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noisymime, i love it! it would be cool though if you could specify which quotes you want to see and which you wish to exclude. you should post it here at DBW!
noisymime

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 - 2:46 am    Post subject: Chuck Norris Fact Widget Reply with quote

Yeah, a few people have said that. I'll have a look at it tomorrow on my day off Smile
noisymime

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 - 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I've updated the widget so you can pick who you want to show up.

Can be downloaded from the site above or just restart the widget and hit the "Update Available" link.
noisymime

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 - 10:17 pm    Post subject: Chuck Norris facts widget Reply with quote

Well apparently there was a bug in the 0.3 version that included the ability to select which facts you want.

I've fixed it now so anyone who still wants this can grab the new version from the same site as above.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.