Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

Collaborate!?

TheInevitable

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 - 1:07 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I do graphics and want to help out making great widgets. If you've got a good widget idea, but lack the graphics skills, hit me up.

http://www.sonofabinch.com
inbox@sonofabinch.com
TheInevitable

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 - 1:07 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I actually have an idea to make a widget that allows you to looks up IMDB info, I just need someone to write it.
alvise

I've an idea: a widget for the resources usage and control.
I image some columns, each column is a program that use a particular resource, for example the ram.
Each column has three colors: green for the used ram, yellow for the ram assigned to the program,
(transparent for the free ram) and red for the ram used from other program or assigned to other program.
Changing the yellow length it's possible to change the assigned resources.
Then, with an apple-click, the widget could change, like user change in panther, to internet band usage or CPU usage.
This widget should be useful also for process monitoring.
Excuse my English, bye
TheInevitable

Another idea I have is a widget that will check and display your webmail. I've seen that someone had a similar idea with gmail, but this would be for any webmail. It could be called Midget (Mail Widget).
mcloki

Can you make a widget that tracks a UPS or Fed EX package?
Widgets
Walker

Quoting: mcloki

Can you make a widget that tracks a UPS or Fed EX package?

Technically possible but you are dealing with certain terms & conditions/licences. I am not in the mood for this kind of cooperate prosa.

check:
http://thedashboarder.com/forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topi c=114
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.