Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Design

a different kind of Weather Widget (mockup)

soundboy64

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 - 4:58 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

So I've had this idea for awhile now, and I don't know much about coding, but thought the dashboard might be the perfect place to implement this... So here it is
!!!Please beaware that these pictures are not mine, and neither are the weather icons, I am not trying to pass them off as mine!!!

just in case the picture doesn't display properly, here is the link

http://homepage.mac.com/james64/.Pictures/mockups.jpg

I wrote my basic ideas in the picture showing 2 different exmaples of what it would do... another idea I have is the picture in the back would possibly desolve between different pictures in the same theme. the only other things I see being issues is It needs a border and the oveall size would need to be addressed...

sB
desicanuk

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 - 4:58 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

...sexy.
soundboy64

They're just pics I've stumbled across throughout time online...
the weather icons are from stattoo made by Panic.... Panic.com/stattoo

sB
soundboy64

Another example of my idea, But I have one question... Do you guys like it better with or without the transparency??

What do you guys think overall? a lot of people have looked at this, but I haven't really gotten any feedback...

sB
Syclone

best with transparency
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
bandar

i think you need to make it smaller...

this takes the whole Dashboard!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
stukdog

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 - 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would take the whole dashboard.

When are we going to get multiple layer dashboards? that would be awesome!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.