Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Anime Girl Widget?

ppayne

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 - 10:25 pm    Post subject: Anime Girl Widget? Reply with quote

Hi, I am Peter Payne of J-List and JAST USA. Besides selling many unique things from Japan, we license and distribute Japanese "dating sim" games for PCs (generally not for Mac, I know, I know...). Anyway, we've got a huge library of art from our games, including cute anime girls (2D cut-outs of characters from our games), and I'd love to see something done with this art -- a virtual anime girl for your Dashboard? Who changes her expression at various times? If any capable Dashboard-writers who like the anime art style would like to contact me so we can talk about what projects could be done, I'd appreciate it. peter2003 (at) jlist.com is the address.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.