Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Quake lll Server Widget!!! PLEASE!!

bRightOSX

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 - 7:09 pm    Post subject: Quake lll Server Widget!!! PLEASE!! Reply with quote

Anyone want to make a Quake 3 Server widget?? I've looked all over the place and I cant find one. I think it would be easy to make but I personally lack the skills to do it. You could make it similar to the Quake Menu app ( http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/13002 ) that was abandoned a few years ago. Type in the IP's of the servers (and have them saved) and it displays who's playing, time of match and what's left, scores and map. A refresh button and a connect button... I think that would be easy for one of amazing widget men/women out there! And the world would be grateful!! It could be your contribute to the ah... human race?

I know a lot of people that would love this... If anyone could make it happen that would be awesome!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
bRightOSX

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 - 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess no one cares about my widget.... Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.