Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Widget idea- football widget

minimoog

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 - 11:38 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Hi all, I have some ideas for some widgets, however have no idea how to create or code them. So I am posting my ideas here for anyone interested in creating them.

1st idea- widget to show football results, guess this is a UK only widget, but I imagine it could be adapted for other sports. The idea is to create a sky sports or BBC style ticker or screen that shows the latest results when they come in. like I mentioned above I have no idea how to make widgets, so donít know if this would be possible. It could have further functionality, like clicking on the results to take you to a web page with a report on the match.

I am a student studying design, so if I get chance I will post some ideas for the design of this widget.
fjˆlnir ·sgeirsson

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 - 11:38 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

That's a nice idea...

Go Liverpool
Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.