Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

Beta Tester Wanted! Chi Pet

twisted

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 - 6:38 pm    Post subject: Beta Tester Wanted! Chi Pet Reply with quote

Yes its sad and true, it has been over half a year since the first rather pointless release of Chi Pet, and with over 1,000 downloads I (and the novis design team) felt it was time for an update, with the features as promised. IT'S ALIVE! well at least thats what your being recruited to make sure. please feel free to download the BETA version of the widget and report any bugs you may find.

FYI: the time is significantly sped up. I.E. This BETA version grows in a day where as the real version would take up to ten.

BETA VERSION
andrethegiant

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 - 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's spelled "chia pet"
twisted

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 - 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah.. no. It's our widget and thus it is called chi pet. We don't really want to cause any conflict with the good people who manufature the "chia pet". So yes, while the plant that may or may not sit on your window sill is called a chia pet, the widget that may or may not sit in your dashboard will be called, for better or worse, chi pet.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.