Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Snakes on a Plane countdown widget!

mulletman13

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 - 3:10 am    Post subject: Snakes on a Plane countdown widget! Reply with quote

Hey all,

I know i could just use a typical countdown widget, but if somebody could take an hour our of their lives to make a SoaP widget, so many users would be delighted! Just a picture of the movie poster (with the edges glared, like Aqua), and a simple countdown, counting the days, minutes, hours and seconds.

That would be VERY excellent, and if a coder is willing to work with me I could provide the default.png. Many people would enjoy an unofficial SoaP widget..... everyone!

Thanks a ton,

Ken
Dori

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 - 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Snakes on a Plane countdown widget! Reply with quote

mulletman13 wrote:
if a coder is willing to work with me I could provide the default.png. Many people would enjoy an unofficial SoaP widget..... everyone!

Why not write it yourself?

If you've already got the png, just combine it with the directions in this Macworld article (okay, I wrote it) and you're done.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
mulletman13

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 - 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there!

I was actually looking at that website earlier about making my own widget... the only thing I am wondering about is that I would want it to show the days, hours, minutes and seconds until the movie... that widget only displays the days Sad

If I could figure out how to add those in, I'd gladly jump on it over the weekend or after finals Smile

Thanks!
marcintosh

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 - 4:05 pm    Post subject: It's not exactly what you asked for, but... Reply with quote

...I just made a Snakes on a Plane Countdown widget yesterday. http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/showcase/details.php?wid=1640

I was just working on some tweaks when I spotted your post. If the tweaks work, I'll make another one like you requested.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.