Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

[Req] RSS News Dashboard port

neoWave

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 - 3:47 pm    Post subject: [Req] RSS News Dashboard port Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

I wanted to request a port of this RSS widget. It looks quite nice and haven't come across anything like it for Dashboard.

Thanks in advance.

What it looks like:

Source:
http://avedesk.philc.ca/modules/PDdownloads/singlefile.php?cid=8&lid=29
hockey2891

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 - 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the process of developing a widget that does just this. It looks a lot different, and is nearly finished.

http://www.dashboardwidgets.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1854

I posted images there, along with some features. Originally, it was going to be just for universal apps, but i made it into a generic rss reader.

-hockey2891

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 - 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your widget seems pretty cool too, but I'm really looking for someone who can make an almost 1:1 port of the widget posted above (it jlooks perfect IMO). If it's not extremely hard to do that is.

Thanks tho. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.