Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Support

installing ProdMe

ferran

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 - 12:47 pm    Post subject: installing ProdMe Reply with quote

This probably sounds real dumb, but I can't figure out how to install the ProdMe widget. I am on Mac OSX and dowloaded ProdMe onto my desktop. but all I get is a folder containing various images and .css and .html documents, but no instructions as to what to do with them. Would be grateful for any help.

ferran
twisted

Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 - 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason the .wdgt suffix on the file got deleted. simply rename the widget with .wdgt at the end and then double click the widget. should solve your problem
ferran

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 - 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I'm not quite sure I undertand. You say type the .wdgt suffix on the widget, but which document is the widhget itself? The folder that contains all the documents is clearly labelled "ProdMe.wdgt", so that would seem to be OK. All the documents inside it have suffixes ("ProdMe.js", "ProdMe.css", "ProdMe.html", "Icon.png", etc. I'm not sure therefore which document or folder you would like me to add the .wdgt suffix to? Thanks in advance. Ferran
twisted

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 - 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, well you would need to lable the folder .wdgt, which you said it already is. The reason it won't instal then i'm guessing is because you don't have tiger installed.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.