Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Sendspace Widget

maconmatt

Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 - 10:06 pm    Post subject: Sendspace Widget Reply with quote

I would LOVE to have a widget for the file uploading website, sendspace.com. I'm a graphic designer, and would be happy to lend a hand with the design of the widget. I just don't know where to begin with the actual coding part.

Anyone interested in this as well?

EDIT: The main feature I would like for it to have is to be able to upload a file via the widget.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
maconmatt

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 - 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
filipp

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 - 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a pretty neat idea although I'm not sure how much value having a widget would add to this service. The site looks pretty simple and user friendly as is.

In other words, is it worth the effort?

... just my 2c.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.