Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Support

How to Update a submitted widget

supagroova

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 - 6:47 pm    Post subject: How to Update a submitted widget Reply with quote

I have recently uploaded a widget (Basecamp) and would like to update the widget (new version), but I can't find the link to do so. Where do I go to update my widget?

Cheers Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 - 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click "Update" at the top of the showcase (or just click here)
supagroova

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 - 2:03 am    Post subject: Download counter Reply with quote

I've just noticed that the update to my widget went through. But I see the download count has been reset.

However other widgets I see maintain a downloads count across versions. eg:

104 (all versions), 4 (this version)

Is there anyway to rectify that with my widget (Basecamp)?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 - 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that the download count was reset when the widget was rejected at first I've fixed the problem.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.