Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

[request] iTunes controller wdgt

pyn

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 - 1:09 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I'm developing bezelTunes, an iTunes controller, but I need some of the code from the one it Tiger. Can anyone email it to me? It'd be mcuh appreciated [pat.yan@gmail.com]

-Pat
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
A_Bloke

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 - 1:09 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

If you don't have Tiger. That would lead me to believe you aren't under the Non-Disclosure Agreement, as we are. Therefore, we can't give you that code, because it'd break what we agreed.

Sorry. You'll just have to wait.
pyn

I guess I won't be making any widget...
...unless I can use Javascript/AppleScript to do it meself
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
Walker

Quoting: pyn

I'm developing bezelTunes, an iTunes controller, but I need some of the code from the one it Tiger.

1. why another iTunes remote? The one that comes with Tiger does a good job.
2. the one in Tiger uses a Widget plugin. So you won't get far with the html, js and css code (which we can't give you).
3. If you want to create your first widgets, you will need Tiger anyhow. So become a developer or wait for the official release.
pyn

I read on the ADC website that I could still open widgets in Safari, anyways I won't be making the widget anymore. Thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.