Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Multidash Widget HELP!

MeowMixMandee

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 - 11:28 am    Post subject: Multidash Widget HELP! Reply with quote

Has anyone had the multidash widget work? I downloaded it and the directions popped up. No problem there, but when I try to make different workspaces, they keep overridding the other ones. I also can't delete them. I click delete on the back, but when i switch to the front, all of the workspace names are still there. Also, when i make a new workspaces, it chances that to all of them. I tried to do one as games, one information and one my regular widget page, but all of them are now games. What am I doing wrong? Everyone else seems to love this widget. Please Help Me!!

Mandee
Uplink

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 - 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try restarting your computer first of all.

if that doesnt work try quiting out of all other widgets and apps.

if that fails try deleting it and redownload it.

i havnt downloaded it yet but im doing that now to try.

hope my suggestions work.
Uplink

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 - 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i downloaded and i click the switch when i have it on the one i want and then when i open dashboard again nothing is there.

maybe its your computer and my computer, or maybe you got a later version for it to do wha it did.
andrethegiant

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 - 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you followed the instructions in the help file? Type ' ? ' to bring it up. If you still can't do it, delete all of your workspaces and hit Command-R to start again. I don't know why this problem occurred.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.