Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

MUGnetwork launches DashboardDeveloper

jackinloadup

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 - 1:46 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

agreed.. even though i know the person that makes this site. it doesnt have anything on it. but it does have a lot better interface and design
Chris

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 - 1:46 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Yeah. I seen this site for the first time today. It's definitely very nice, but with a lack of content.

I'm also with Walker on this - it's a shame they didn't link to here, since it is the dashboard site...

Anyhoo - I'll be hanging round there (I registered today) as well as here. Who knows what'll happen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
A_Bloke

What's revolutionary about their showcase? It's a list of widgets. Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.