Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Widget for Frankfurt Public Transport (RMV)

VictorSteiner

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 - 9:18 am    Post subject: Widget for Frankfurt Public Transport (RMV) Reply with quote

the page is www.rmv.de

on the left side, you enter your

(and)

to:

then you will be asked for clarification if there is more then 1 station with a name like that.

Is it possible to get this into a widget? Because of this 2nd Window with the question always coming up before the results are shown?

Or would the widget work without that 2nd Screen if i note the correct names of the Stations into the widget, like the page offers them to me, because then the page doesn't ask for clarification of the station name.

i would like to have a widget in whichs back i can note my favorite "FROM" and "TO", and just enter the time and get results

or a widget where you enter the FROM and "TO" all the time via HAnd, and maybe have your favorite stations listed via a drop down menu

This would be really great and i think many people in Frankfurt who have a mac would like to use it

let me know if its possible and if you want to do the job ;D

cu

Norman

PS: sorry for my sometimes not so perfect english ;D
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.