Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Google Maps widget

inferno10

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 - 1:11 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

Someone should attempt to make a widget that interfaces with Google Maps. Google Maps is one of the nicer looking maps/directions systems, and I think it would look great as a widget. Does anyone agree?
jackinloadup

Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 - 1:11 am    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

i agree.. i will try to do something with it but i dont know if it is legal.. o well it will be cool
spauldingg

wow, I have never seen their map site. It would work well with my atlas widget, especially when they go international.
Chris Brummel

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000917034960/

That's a HOWTO on hacking Google Maps into what you need it to do....

Hope that helps...

-Chris
Widgets
Jeremy
Administrator

That's a very interesting link there Chris, thanks Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.