Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Xbox 360 friends online/messages widget

narlos

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 - 1:58 pm    Post subject: Xbox 360 friends online/messages widget Reply with quote

i have seen xbox360 gamer card widgets but id like to see a widget that lists my friends online and what games they are playing and if i have messages. to get even more detailed it would be cool to even send messages with the widget.

the xbox website once logged in allows you to see your friends and send text messages to them on the xbox and read text messages they have sent you. i am pretty sure that the website uses the MS passport system. i dunno how that would ease or hinder the development of a widget but when i am working at my computer i have to reload the website to see who is online and see if i have messages and it seems like it would be a cool widget to have a number showing friends on and one showing messages i have.
Huze

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 - 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not a widget, but MacLive does (essentially) the same thing.

http://code.google.com/p/maclive/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.