Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

iTunes Ratings

inferno10

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 2:50 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

How about a simple widget that lets you view and edit the star rating of the currently playing song in iTunes? It shouldn't need to do anything else but let you change ratings, so it should be pretty easy to make.
Gremlins

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 - 2:50 pm    Post subject: Imported from The Dashboader Reply with quote

I think it is a very good idea... As far as I remember, that can be done through AppleScript. Now, I'm not sure if you can call AS from a widget...
Chris

Quoting: Gremlins

Now, I'm not sure if you can call AS from a widget

Yup. You can do it from the command line with `osascript', so you could just call it with widget.system() that way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.