Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

why cant i submit my widget?

rob190975

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 - 4:20 am    Post subject: why cant i submit my widget? Reply with quote

Iv'e spent hours now trying to submit my widget. The problem i have is that i dont seem to have the .wdgt ZIP file. I created the widget using dashcode (the pre leopard version). Please can someone tell me how to create and where to find the zip file to my widget??????
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 - 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the email I sent to you yesterday, right click (or control click) the .wdgt bundle and select "Create Archive of..." and then upload the resulting file.
rob190975

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 - 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thank you sooooo much for that...I have been bashing my brains out here!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.