Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

How about an Adsense widget... that works

etard

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 - 5:42 pm    Post subject: How about an Adsense widget... that works Reply with quote

there are 3 Adsense widges these days. all are on this site, none seem to work. many of the positive comments come from years ago, but currently, none of them work... and the newest released widget - Google Adsense - is a great simple idea, but seems not to work for people.
pm
Administrator

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 - 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree. I'm a compulsive AdSense checker and a widget that allowed me to check the day's take as well as monthly revenue would be extremely handy.
etard

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 - 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wish I was widget building savvy.... I would crack into the package contents of these existing widgets and try to figure out why they just do not work. not sure if Adsense changed some protocol in their system so that the widgets are just not pinging the correct URLs and gathering the info, or if it is a deeper coding program.

heck, that new "Google Adsense v1.1" widget was just re-realeased April 25th, and looks to work for no one???
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.