Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

widget problems

schnaarf

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 - 7:15 am    Post subject: widget problems Reply with quote

I'm new to widgets, i have created one widget but only by pasting in dreamweaver html code straight off a web page. It works but i'd like to do one using dashcode so its 'proper'!

Question 1. How do i change the background? I drag the image i created in, the image shows then i go to resize and it disapears!

Question 2. In the widget i mentioned just now, i have the widget using the VLC safari plug in, and it works, how do i go about this in dashcode?

Question 3. Also in the widget i have the song playing now, and 2 previous song, shown in the widget that refresh. Thise code was, again, taken straight from a web page.

The widget is called radio2xs playing now, if anyone is interested in helping me with this, its available for download at the apple dashboard downloads page under radio.

thanks for any help,
Steve
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.