Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

invisible scrollbar-button...

Greenie

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 - 12:34 pm    Post subject: invisible scrollbar-button... Reply with quote

Hi all,

I already implemented a scrollable area the Dashcode-way on the front and it works fine. But when I tried to do the same on the back, the content scrolls fine but the white scrollbar isn't there. It is not visible but it is really missing as if it wouldn't have been created. Did anybody experience something like that, too? Maybe I should say that I edit my widgets with a normal texteditor, Dashcode is only used to find out how it implements the various objects...
btw. the console doesn't show any errors, so all necessary objects seem to be there...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
Greenie

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 - 12:49 pm    Post subject: Problem solved... Reply with quote

Hi all,

okay, just solved the problem. The (imho weird) thing is that the refreshing the scrollable area doesn't seem to work if the area is invisible. Am I the only one who thinks that this is a bug? I mean, what if (as it is in my case) you have a scrollable area on the back which naturally is invisible at start? I think this should be updated, no matter if is visible or not...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.