Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

can you help me fix the sparkline in this abandoned widget?

etard

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 - 3:42 pm    Post subject: can you help me fix the sparkline in this abandoned widget? Reply with quote

So, a great widget - Google AdSense - seems to have been abandoned by it's builder. One of the cool parts was that it also had a little sparkline bar graph below the dollar amount to give you a visual history of activity,

well, recently the developer removed their site and I notice the sparkline stopped working as it made a call to the developers site - http://judstephenson.com/sparkIt.php?data= to generate the image that was then filled into the Widgets sparkline placeholder. (At least, looking at the widgets code by opening the package contents, that is what it seems to me to be doing.)

well, no website, no sparkline. I am adept enough to go in and change the link in the widget to point to a new URl, and even adept enough to put php code on my server.... BUT I was wondering what that code would be and if it can be provided to me so I can host that URL just for my widget to get the sparkline working again??? is it some library of codes? just a single php page with the code in it to generate the image?? just not sure what was at his link that is now dead.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.