Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Teacher Planner

F12

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 - 9:48 am    Post subject: Teacher Planner Reply with quote

I have just started a very basic programming module as part of my teacher training degree (ICT). I Was wanting to create a dashboard widget that could be used for the school environment for the assessment item as part of the module.

I want to create a widget that displays data placed into an excel spreadsheet. A timetable and class list would be designed on several worksheets in a workbook. The widget could then display a summary of the days lessons and then allow you to naviagte to the appropriate spreadsheet page.

I have strted designing the interface, but the back end stuff, (all the coding!!) I am struggling with, and help and ideas would be very much appreciated!!

Cheers!
F12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.