Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Looking for a Widget programmer

joshuaezra

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 - 9:18 am    Post subject: Looking for a Widget programmer Reply with quote

I'm a graphics guy with a nice list of widgets to develop for Tiger and I'd love to partner with a good programmer to see what we can put together.

Some of the widgets are HTML scrapers, others are more local services, so it'd be great if you were versatile. I'm pretty excited about the possibilities, I'm sure that we can come up with something interesting.

You can see my portfolio at www.JoshuaKeay.com .

-Josh

PS- I'm also interested in developing graphics for your widgets![/img]

macmanluke

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 - 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What type of ideas you got?
Amazan

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 - 9:40 am    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Wow that visual stuff is amazing. Right now im try to put a group together that can develop widgets (and maybe apps later) quickly and efficantly and maybe even make a profit so if ure intrusted just send me an e-mail.

PS You could probaly make a fortune doing animation

WWW.spireanimation.com
[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.