Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Support

Under Review

r3dlink13

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 - 2:11 am    Post subject: Under Review Reply with quote

I uploaded a widget a couple of days ago and it said it would be reviewed and available within a couple of hours. The next evening I searched the forums and found someone had said it can take anywhere from 2-42 hours. Mine has now been under review for over 3 days. What's up?
pm
Administrator

Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 - 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We make every effort to approve widgets within 48 hours of submission but we do fall behind occasionally. Thank you for your patience.
Greenie

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 - 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is needed to approve widgets? I just ask because if you need help with it I might be able to help out from time to time. Just a thought.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
pm
Administrator

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 - 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your offer, Greenie. Despite occasional slowness, we're not looking for help with approvals right now. I'll keep you in mind for the future, though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.