Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

How to save an RSS topic in the widgeQube newsfeed?

Techgirl32

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 - 11:05 pm    Post subject: How to save an RSS topic in the widgeQube newsfeed? Reply with quote

I downloaded widgetQube for free at www.widgetqube.com. It's a pretty cool dashboard accessory that makes it easy to view news from all of your favorite websites and blogs.

widgetQube comes preloaded with a default set of categories and RSS feeds that cover a broad range of interests. But it is supposed to allow you to import your own RSS feeds from your favorite websites or blogs and organize them into your own custom categories, but I don't know how to save my settings because they go back to default every time I access the widget.

Can anybody help?

[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
Greenie

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 - 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

maybe I'm missing the point here, but after a quick look on the widgets' code I've seen no commands to save any prefs, so I don't know how own rss-feeds could be available after a restart.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address ICQ NumberWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.