Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

How will I create widget?

sureshr4u

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 - 8:24 am    Post subject: How will I create widget? Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi,

I need information for a creating widgets and which tools used to us.And how will i debug etc?

After creating widgets then how will i embeded into my webpages?.Please provide information atleast to How will create widgets and deployment procedure as possible as early?

Thanks & Regards

Suresh
pm
Administrator

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 - 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you have the right site. This site is for designers, developers, and users of Dashboard widgets, not those that you would embed in a website.
sureshr4u

Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 - 11:42 pm    Post subject: How will I create widget? Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for giving reply.I have one doubt that any difference between dashboard widget and widget programming.

If no difference on this,Please provide information how will i create a widget and what we have need softwares while running widgets?

I have little bit confusion while running widgets in local system?.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Kumar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.