Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Testing

BugMeNot widget

zaelsius

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 - 5:46 pm    Post subject: BugMeNot widget Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to the community and this is my first post Flowers

I recently uploaded the first version of my first widget:
http://www.lemonteam.com/bugmenot

BugMeNot widget

From the site

Quote:
This widget allows you find logins for webs that force you to register, using the Bugmenot.com database. Check the BugMeNot terms of use for more information about the service.

By default, it displays the URL of the top-most window of Safari, although you can also type in any URL on the search field. The copy buttons do what you’d expect them to do. However, to save you some clicks, every time you request a new account, the username is copied automatically to your clipboard.

If you try to search a URL without a top-level domain(.com, .net, etc.), the widget will automatically append “.com” to it.

I have only tested the widget on Leopard, and someone told me it didn't work properly on Tiger. Can somebody give it a try on 10.4?

Finally, feedback of all sorts is welcomed Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
zaelsius

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 - 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again!

I have updated BugMeNot widget to 1.01. In this version:

- BugMeNot widget now works correctly on Mac OS X 10.4 too.

- The username of the first account found is now correctly copied to the clipboard

Download it at:
http://www.lemonteam.com/bugmenot
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.