Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Widget request: grammar

GorillaPaws

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 - 2:40 pm    Post subject: Widget request: grammar Reply with quote

Hey guys, This is my second post (the first being before the upgraded site). Anyways, I think it'd be awesome if someone make a simplistic grammar rules look up tool that covers the most common types of gramatical errors. Additional functionality could have support for the rules of different writing styles (e.g. MLA, APA, Chicago etc.) including their bibliographic rules too. How many times have your been writing a paper and couldn't remember exactly how something should be written? Normally, you would have to do a google search and try to track down the info, but to hit and f-key and look it up in a second would make a lot of people very happy! What do you guys think? Anyways, great site, I love the look and feel of it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.