Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

HELP Abracadabra lost folder on external drive

ab2ski

Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 - 2:47 pm    Post subject: HELP Abracadabra lost folder on external drive Reply with quote

First, I must say that I LOVE this widget. But, I have a major problem. I had hidden a folder into the hat that was on a firewire drive. I went to reveal the folder by removing it from the hat, but didn't realize that the firewire drive was not mounted. So, Abracadabra said it couldn't find the file (obvisouly), and I realized the error, so I mounted the drive and went to reveal it again and it was no longer in the hat. It is also still hidden. I am not sure how I can correct this now and reveal my now missing folder. Please help.
ab2ski

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 - 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
pm
Administrator

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 - 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really ought to contact the widget creator directly, either through the widget comments or our Private Message feature as he or she is going to be the person most likely able to help. This forum is for site support (i.e. DashboardWidgets.com), not widget support, and so I doubt many developers check it very often.
ab2ski

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 - 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for the reply. I did actually send an email to him/her the otehr day, but hadn't heard anything back. Thought this could be another avenue. Didn't realize it was for site support vs widget. Thanks for the clarification.