Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Problem with my widget - i button shows for most but ..

machinegunkelly

Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 - 4:03 pm    Post subject: Problem with my widget - i button shows for most but .. Reply with quote

A few users tell me my widget will not show the i button..

This problem seems very rare, I've recoded it top to bottom since the last version that this was an issue and I hear it's doing it again.

I've tested on all sorts of systems and I can't seem to replicate it Sad

Can anyone here find a problem with it? I have no clue .. and I'm getting frustrated.

Console is clear while I test ever item , I get no errors while testing in dashcode or dashboard, but some users are and I'm getting frustrated.

I'd love it if someone could have a look, perhaps my eyes are missing something.
There is NO common factor in the machines that have the problem, many have the same specs as my testing machines which work fine.

You can find the plasmatube widget here to test

http://innermindmedia.com/widgets/plasmatube.zip

Thanks in advance for those that have a look Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.