Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

Paying $$$ for web application

Solarfunk

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 - 5:29 pm    Post subject: Paying $$$ for web application Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I am forming a web-native business within the year. A critical part of my venture involves a "widget" of sorts. The program will be used as a digital store front for musical artists. They will have their music and band name on their personal widget. Along with the music, there will be prices and a *preview* option to hear a snippet of the song. The customers must be able to click on the song to buy it directly from the widget. The music will be stored on our web-host. We would like to avoid having to link the customers to our companies website. Details of application follows.

: Our customers need to be able to download the widget from our website.

: Our customer's customers must be able to buy select songs from the widget, and stream/download them to their computer.

: Must have a preview option for the songs.

: Need to be able to have the widget graphically "flip over" when the cursor is on the left/right side. On the reverse side there will be space for any information the artist wishes to put on it.

We are looking for any developers that can meet these requirements. After a short back and forth, we can discuss payment for your work.

If you have any questions at all, please contact me at...

pensiveprimates@gmail.com

Thanks!
Solarfunk

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 - 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention a fairly critical part.

The widget needs to be able to be downloaded and then posted anywhere on the internet. I am guessing this involves HTML coding, but I leave this to you professionals. I want my customers to be able to graffiti the web with this as they see fit.
pm
Administrator

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 - 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you're talking about a Dashboard widget? It sounds like you're looking for a widget that would be used on a website or a blog, not in Mac OS X's Dashboard feature. If that's the case, you're on the wrong website.
Solarfunk

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 - 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be that way sorry!

any suggestions where I can find the services I need?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.