Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Double Done Button

alfer

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 - 12:53 pm    Post subject: Double Done Button Reply with quote

I just ported one of my Vista gadgets to Dashboard. It's my first attempt to write a Dashboard widget and I'm using the Dashcode application. I added the Info button on the front and the Done button on the back. When I run the gadget in Dashcode everything is fine. However, when I deply it to the Dashboard, the Done button on the back is being displayed twice, one above the other. Only one button accepts events.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and perhaps can hint at a solution?
Hawkman

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 - 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like the setup function for your button is getting called twice; perhaps Dashcode is confused (if you've added the buttons using the GUI), or you're repeating yourself somewhere (if you're calling the button function yourself).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.