Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Using your widgets in Macworld Plus

seana

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 - 6:42 am    Post subject: Using your widgets in Macworld Plus Reply with quote

Greeting widget authors,

I am editor of Macworld Plus in the UK, a newsstand title that is a sister publication of Macworld.

The next issue of the magazine will be dedicated to Tiger, and as part of this I will be including a feature on Dashboard.

As well as featuring bundled Widgets I'd like to include third-party ones such as those featured on this site. This would entail carrying a screenshot of the widget along with a brief description. I would also very much like to carry as many of your widgets as possible on the cover CD.

Any widget developers interested in this should contact me asap on seana@macworld.co.uk. If you'd like to include your widget as an email attachment along with a paragraph detailing its function (and your contact details/URL) that would be marvellous.

Good luck with your endeavours,

Best,
Sean Ashcroft
Editor
Macworld Plus (http://www.macworldplus.co.uk)
pm
Administrator

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 - 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic idea, I hope many developers here will take advantage of it.
Jeremy
Administrator

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 - 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great opportunity for developers Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
islayer

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 - 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do you need them by ?
im just finishing off an Australian Tv Guide widget that id love to send you if i can have it done before the deadline[/i]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.