Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Add that "i" button that makes a widget turn?

JohnnyBender

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 - 12:53 pm    Post subject: Add that "i" button that makes a widget turn? Reply with quote

How do I add that little "i" button that makes widget turn? Weather, Translation, and Stickies all have it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
dE

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 - 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Add that "i" button that makes a widget turn? Reply with quote

Hi.

JohnnyBender wrote:
How do I add that little "i" button that makes widget turn? Weather, Translation, and Stickies all have it.

This is not done with some lines code ... so have a look the the Apple widgets (for example World Clock.wdgt) and search for "flip" and "fliprollie" in WorldClock.css, WorldClock.html and WorldClock.js.

greetings
Dirk Einecke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
JohnnyBender

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 - 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Add that "i" button that makes a widget turn? Reply with quote

dE wrote:
Hi.
This is not done with some lines code ... so have a look the the Apple widgets (for example World Clock.wdgt) and search for "flip" and "fliprollie" in WorldClock.css, WorldClock.html and WorldClock.js.

greetings
Dirk Einecke

Yeah, I've tooled with all of the Apple Widgets, and I still can't get mine to do it properly.
islayer

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 - 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have developer tools installed there is are guides on how to do it.
/developer/adc reference library/documentation/appleapplications/
macmanluke

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 - 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the earliest build that has the documentation?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.