Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Tigerless developer seeks Tiger enabled tester...

durvivor

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 - 1:59 am    Post subject: Tigerless developer seeks Tiger enabled tester... Reply with quote

... for widget testing.

Hi, I've created a widget based off off Apple's "how to" make a widget site. However I don't have a copy of Tiger to test with.

I'd love it if somebody would be willing to take on my widget, and run it through its paces on Tiger for me. I'd love it more if they'd be willing to send me screen shots of it running so I can see what it looks like.

I was going to wait for Tiger to come out, and test myself, but I'm too exited about the thousands and thousands of users who will be looking for widgets on the night of the 29th. So, I'd like to be ready before then.

p.s. go easy on me I'm not a apple developer member, so I don't have access to samples, manuals, tools, etc.

If your willing - send me an email.

Ohh, its a game.

Thanks in advance.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
jtylko

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 - 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help you out...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.