Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

Widget for iPhoto pictures and an analog clock

jonasludvigsson

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 - 1:43 am    Post subject: Widget for iPhoto pictures and an analog clock Reply with quote

Well,
these are the things I would like to see as widgets in Dashboard.
it would also be nice to have a widget showing the timetable of the buses in Stockholm and departure times from various locations. There is such a widget in confabulator.
mattf
Server Admin

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 - 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Widget for iPhoto pictures and an analog clock Reply with quote

jonasludvigsson wrote:
Well,
these are the things I would like to see as widgets in Dashboard.
it would also be nice to have a widget showing the timetable of the buses in Stockholm and departure times from various locations. There is such a widget in confabulator.

I think a widget for mass transit in any city would be great - that also included route maps and a trip plotter. Just my thoughts Smile

-m
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN MessengerWidgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.