Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Central

How to accomplish the "i" flip??

mitch2003

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 - 11:15 pm    Post subject: How to accomplish the "i" flip?? Reply with quote

I just made US Doppler widget but I have no idea how to put the little i in the corner of it so it can flip over to access the controls, so for now you just click the image which I want to change to link to the site.

Hopefully it's fairly easy, any help is greatly appreciated.

thanx

mitch
Deicidus

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 - 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this link will help? I haven't done it yet myself, but I'll probably be using this page a lot for reference.

http://developer.apple.com/macosx/tiger/dashboard.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
tkdack

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 - 9:06 am    Post subject: Installed Docs Reply with quote

Have a look through the installed documents on your system, start at:
file:///Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/documentation/AppleApplications/Dashboard-date.html

There's plenty of step-by-step examples in there that reference the example widgets that are installed as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Widgets
DonPierreX

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 - 9:38 pm    Post subject: Sent you a donation of 10 dollars... Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey man that is an awesome widget; I freakin' love it so I sent you some money!
avnit

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 - 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: Sent you a donation of 10 dollars... Reply with quote

DonPierreX wrote:
Very Happy Hey man that is an awesome widget; I freakin' love it so I sent you some money!

You know that he didn't make that widget right? It was made by apple. Lips Locked
Mayhem

Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 - 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deicidus wrote:
Perhaps this link will help? I haven't done it yet myself, but I'll probably be using this page a lot for reference.

http://developer.apple.com/macosx/tiger/dashboard.html

Actually that page was pre-release documentation which aren't entirely accurate today. Using the documentation available at here would be a better idea, or better yet your local copies if you have installed Xcode (complete with the ADC reference library package).