Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

[REQ] A Program Launcher Widget

msfletch

Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 - 7:48 pm    Post subject: [REQ] A Program Launcher Widget Reply with quote

Hey, my dock is getting really crowded and I think it would be cool if someone could make a widget that lets you add programs to it and act like a launcher in the dashboard. Anyone think this is a good idea? I can help with graphics.
msfletch

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 - 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a mockup of what I had in mind. What do you all think? Any suggestions or anyone want to program? My idea would be that you could drag apps to it and it would keep track of them and you could either scroll through using the arrows or else maybe there could just be a list view. I think it would be very useful to many and there is a lot of graphical ideas that could work. Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.