Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Requests

IMDB Widget

huebs

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 2:06 am    Post subject: IMDB Widget Reply with quote

I'm new to developing widgets but feel there really should be a widget to access data from the IMDB web site ... anyone who is a little more experienced want to team up to work on it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
bonAveo

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[link removed]

I made one like five days ago.

Moderator note: For security reasons, please upload widgets to our showcase instead of linking to them in our forums... it allows us to approve them

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
thenss

Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 - 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you upload the widget here? I would really like to use it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
bonAveo

Posted: Fri May 06, 2005 - 1:17 pm    Post subject: bonSearch:info Reply with quote

If you'll try the new bonSearch:info you'll get IMDb support.

Allong with support for CDDB, Britannica, news, Wikibooks, Dictionary, Thesaurus, Creative Commons Licensed material and on the web search with Google.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Widgets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.