Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

a couple ideas for widgets

hello

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 7:31 am    Post subject: a couple ideas for widgets Reply with quote

like many others i've been thinking way too much about widgets and how awesome they are and blah blah blah. i don't know if anyone else has had these same thoughts, and if they have and have answered the question just give me a link to the thread and i'll shut up.

1) resizable stickies. i was also wondering if it would be possible to make it so that if you apple+click'd on the stickies widget, it would flip around with a password prompt that would then show private info/notes/whatever.

2) i was wondering if there is anyway to make dashboard widgets run automator commands. i.e. - i click 'widget x' and it opens the automator file that i setup to open illustrator and make a new A5 sized doument in cmyk or something.

3) i wanted to make a new calendar (possible clock calendar combo, but i'm too tired to explain all that) that was somewhat like this calendar only instead of showing famous ****, it would show events you have listed in iCal.

i had a bunch more but i didn't write them down and i'm tired and blah blah blah. i'l post them when i remember them i suppose. [/url]

Moderator Note: This is a family-friendly community, watch your language.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
hello

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets