Register for DashboardWidgets

Recent Forums Posts

Partners

iCompositions

MacDesktops.net

RSS Showcase
RSS Comments
RSS Forums

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Posted in: Widget Development

Info.plst help

Patch

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 - 9:15 am    Post subject: Info.plst help Reply with quote

Hi im thinking of making some widgets, but im having a little bit of problem creating a info.plist file. How do i do exactly? I've had a look at the developer bit on the apple site, but it doesn't seem to go in to much detail. Can some one give me some help or give me some more information on how to make one. Thnx:)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Widgets
draino

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 1:00 am    Post subject: Re: Info.plst help Reply with quote

Patch wrote:
Hi im thinking of making some widgets, but im having a little bit of problem creating a info.plist file. How do i do exactly? I've had a look at the developer bit on the apple site, but it doesn't seem to go in to much detail. Can some one give me some help or give me some more information on how to make one. Thnx:)

install the developer tools, navigate to the developer folder, then examples, then dashboard, then sample code, then grab what you need from the Blank Widget folder.. I would just make a copy of the folder somewhere else and start from there. It includes everything you need.
pm
Administrator

Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 - 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might also be interested in Apple's Dashboard Reference.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.